Sunday, January 01, 2006

Ancient Wisedom ~_~b

*something terrible happens that leaves everybody helpless*
...
Euao: "Well, what do we do now?!"
Mikie: *thinks for a moment*
_____"Why, we set a potato on fire, of course!" *grins*
Euao: "What??"
Mikie: *pulls out potato*
______"Got a match?" :-)
Euao: "You weirdo."
Almighty Answere-bareing Amoeba: *squaks up*
___________"No, really! It's an aaaaancient remedy
___________my people used to use in times of great need.
___________You'll see!" :D
Mikie: *lights potato*
Zane: *rolls eyes helplessly*
Potato: "WHOOOOO DISTUUUUURBS MYYYY
_______SLUMMMMBEEEEERRR?!!!!!!!!!!!"
Everyone: *gasp!!!* @_@
Mikie: *snaps photograph*

______________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NEWZFLASH!!!
I have just learned that "setting a potato on fire" might actually makes sence! I was only kidding when I wrote this blurb/drabble/joke-thing/commedy-routine-thingymajigger, but now, somebody who read it (*cough* my grandma*cough* 0_<) has just informed me that what people often do when they're trying to figure-out something is stare at fire----- which I know to be true because I've seen people do it, and personally because I do a LOT of trying-to-figure-out-ing and I always seem to find myself staring at the brightest thing in the room soon as I snap-out-of-it! 0_o
(lamps, windows, skylights, tv sets even though I'm not even paying attention, ect...)

My eyes hurt. x_x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home