Saturday, December 03, 2005

How Te' Keyboar Master Came To Be...

(this is all Mikie talking)

_____________________________________
V1:
It was once many, many, many, months ago, three years in fact, that I first discoverd how to wield a keyboard so. They told me I was crazy to even try, and I should go mope home in shame like a good little keyboard-wielder. But they met their match. I creamed them all in the 222nd Anual Hiccuping-Crock convention just east of Denial in New Hamster. No one tells me what's impossable! The story went something like this...

_____________________________________
V2:
True, it's a story unlike any other ever told before, but that's because it's mine and mine alone, and there is only one of me to go around. It went something like this...

___________________________________________________________________
V3:

"It was once many many a manic months ago that I first learned how to wield a keyboard so..."

"I mastered its rise and fall in almost no time at all!"

"I didn't mean to land myself in dire danger,"

"but then again, I knew I liked that stranger!"

"Mysteriously enough..."

"he really really knew his stuff!"

"But it was tough..."

"He didn't nearly look that buff---"

"--and he wasn't---"

"--but he turned me into fluff!"

"'Enough!' I said,"

"'Your point be made before I'm dead!'"

"And then he said,"

"'Who're you talking to, dude? I'm over here!'"

"What??"

"And then I looked,"

"and there he was;"

"not the one in front of me,"

"but a mile left instead!"

"'Who are you?!' I cried to the man who stood before me."

"'Not I,' said he."

"'but your friend!' he said." ',:-j

"And then he wooshed"

"and he was gone!"

"Correct me if I'm wrong,"

"but I'm really really getting tired of this song!"

*strikes finishing-pose as music stops* =D

Audience: *erupts w/ enthusiastic cheers and wild applause* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :B :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Mikie: *bows gentleman-like right & left* ~_~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home