Saturday, July 23, 2005

MeII (part 2)

Version 1:
Euao: "Why won't you tell me your name?"
Zane: "Because it's not my name."
Euao: "Tell me YOUR name then!"
Zane: "I told you, it's not my name."
Euao: "'Not My Name' is your name?"
Zane: "No, wiseguy."
Euao: "My name is 'Wiseguy'?" =B
Zane: "It is now, Wiiiiissseeeguy." _*smirk*
Euao: *thinks for a moment*
__ ___"...My name's Wiseguy! What's yours?"
__ ___*smile smile*
Zane: "I---_ you've gotta be kidding..."

Version 2:
Euao: "Why won't you tell me your name?"
Zane: "Because it's not my name."
Euao: "What's not your name?"
Zane: "My name."
Euao: "...And what is your name?"
Zane: "My name is..."_ *hesitates*
Euao: "Go on..."
Zane: "...is not mine."
Euao: *sighs*
_____"Well, who's is it then?"
Zane: "I... uh-" _*click*
Euao: "Hello?"
_____"...Hello? Are you there?"
_____"...HELLOOOooooooo!!?"
Zane: _*dialtone* @_@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home