Sunday, February 26, 2006

Update on the "goings-on" with the Tailor

Sorry, no, I dnno if I got the part yet. :(
But, I DO think I did pret-tyguud in the audition... I had MOST of my lines memorized, and I could really feel the character start to come alive in me-------is that a good thing? ^___~

Well, one of the 3 judges was my English teacher, and twice that day, rather randomly, she complamented me on my acting! :D (I assume that's a good sign??)

A funny thing happened... there were only two of us auditioning for the Tailor's roll, and then, the night after the auditions were over, I suddenly remembered they wanted a doubble-cast since the chior-dramma-fusion class was so dang large! And so, unless they do something entirely cruel and random (such as give the part so someone who didn't even try-out, as my friend sugested they might), then me AND the other person sould BOTH get the part! 0.0


Now wouldn't that be spiffy? ',B-)


We find out tomarow morning. Wish me luck!

Indighosst, OUT! *poof* :3 ^___^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home