Sunday, February 26, 2006

Even darker...

Epiphany: "you poor, calloused soul..."
Zane: [was walking away, has back turned]
_____*stops*
_____*searches for words for a moment*
_____*finds them*
_____"Lady Epiphany, your wisedom exceeds even
_____that of the brightest stars in heaven,
_____but you miss speak-------- how can my soul be
_____calloused when..." *drops to a whisper*
_____"...I don't even have one?"

________________________________________________

A/N: Inspired by a random line I'd written for lack of something better as extra-credit on an English vocab-test; write sentances using the vocab words. the word was callouse.

I often do that: use assignments as oppertunities to toy w/ my characters. And often times, I usually get some pretty good stuff! :D Sometimes something random is just the boost you need when lacking inspiration. Here, my boost was the chalange to write a sentance using the word callouse, and so I did, and gave it to one of my characters to say. And so they said it, and then the question became "why?" and "to whom?" and "what did they say back?", and that was it! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home